Why you need to put it on your bucket list
If you are planning to visit Australia for the holidays, make sure you put a fishing charter in Cairns on your bucket list. The area all the way from Cairns to Cape Town is a paradise. Its pristine waters and scenic beauty would leave you filled with wonder. What’s more, it’s a fisherman’s paradise. There is a large variety of fish to catch and fishing can be done all year round. So no matter what time of the year you visit Cairns you are bound to find something to catch.
I all depend on what you prefer, whether you would like to visit the remote areas with loads of privacy or simply cruise around in the comfort of a big fishing game boat.
There are quite a few reasons why you should take a fishing charter in Cairns:
- The major reason being that the fishing charters Cairns is considered legendary. Make sure you bring in your camera to click pictures of your catch to show back at home, otherwise no one’s going to believe your luck at fishing.
- It’s such a great deal of fun for just about everyone. You don’t have to be an adult to enjoy fishing, kids can have a wonderful time as well dropping a hand line from the jetties.
- Another reason why booking a fishing charter is a great idea is that you can get a place in some of the best spots there are for fishing. Its right for pros and amateurs alike. While the pros can enjoy their game in their own time, if you are at cairns for the first time you can ask your seasoned guides to give you some interesting fishing tips. Nothing beats the pride of catching your first game. Make sure you have your camera handy to show off your catch.
- Most charters don’t even require u to bring your own equipment. In fact equipment is provided on the spot. You just need to make sure you show up on the day you have booked and you are good to go.
- Also the waters at cairns are considered home to the black marlin.
- Also when you charter a fishing boat you know you are in the company of pros. They have a fairly good idea of what bait would a particular fish prefer. They can help you bait the hook, and assist you when it’s time to land the fish. Plus they would also provide you with an idea whether it’s worth catching the particular fish or release it back into the sea.
- And if you have caught a good game you could even ask it to be cooked on spot for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
With so many benefits of hiring a fishing boat, you should be doing that as well. This would be a memorable trip for you and your family. Even if you are travelling alone, nothing beats the thrill of catching your own game.